Join Children's Museum of Atlanta on Sunday, March 27th, 2022 from 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM, for special Girl Scout coding activities!
In addition to receiving discounted admission, Girl Scouts in attendance can visit the Stage, Science Bar, and Innovation Station to complete all of the requirements for the Coding for Good: Coding Basics badge for both Brownie and Daisy scout levels. We'll learn about parity bits, computer comments and events, pixels, and sorting algorithms with a combination of plugged and unplugged activities while honoring a few of the many women throughout history who have made computer science possible. Play with Dash the Robot, program our coding mice to find cheese, and more!
- Girl Scout - $13.95
- Includes cost of workshop and Museum admission
- Parent/Troop Leader - $13.95
- Includes participation in workshop and Museum admission
- Promo Code: GS2022 - valid for 3/27/22, 1:30 PM session only. Use during checkout.
- Minimum of 1 adult per 2 children
- Advance ticket purchase required for troops and Girl Scout families.
- Scouts must wear uniform or sashes the day of the event to receive a discount.
The Museum has updated cleaning procedures and various aspects of the Museum visit in response to recommendations from CDC, WHO, and Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
- Face masks are required for all staff and all guests ages two and older
- Additional hand sanitizer stations added throughout the Museum.
- Multiple cleaning stations equipped with disinfecting spray & paper towels for guest use.
- Team members as well as a day porter will clean during each session and between each session, as well as switching out consumables such as toys, balls, play foods, etc.
- The cleaning crew uses hospital-grade cleaners are used to disinfect all areas of the Museum. Team members use EPA approved disinfectant to clean toys, balls, play food, etc.
- All Museum staff receive a health screening at the start of each shift.
- Snacks are permitted at our Snack Stop located in the Museum's lobby. Eating is not permitted beyond the Snack Stop.
- Members and guests must purchase/reserve tickets online. Tickets will not be available onsite.
- Admission tickets have been split into timed sessions for each day in order to lower the number of guests that are in the Museum at one time as well as allowing for time between each session for our team members to clean the Museum.
All gifts are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. The Museum is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt & charitable organization. Our tax-exempt number is 58-1785484.