Explore science, art, world culture, healthy eating, engineering, technology, and more during our Girl Scout Day program. New this year, we will be hosting a Brownie Workshop as part of our Girl Scout Day program. Click the button below to register your troop!
During the November 4 Workshop, Brownies will be able to work towards the Money Manager & Philanthropist Badges (badges not provided by Children’s Museum of Atlanta).
Children’s Museum fun badges are available for purchase in the gift shop.
- Girl Scout - $20
- Includes cost of workshop and Museum admission
- Parent/Troop Leader - $14.95
- Includes participation in workshop and Museum admission
- 18 children, 18 adults
- Minimum of 1 adult per 2 children
- Advance ticket purchase required for troops and Girl Scout families.
- Scouts must wear uniform or sashes the day of the event to receive a discount.
All gifts are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. The Museum is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt & charitable organization. Our tax-exempt number is 58-1785484.
FROM PAST GIRL SCOUT DAYS
BOY SCOUT INITIATIVE
We are currently working to incorporate a Boy Scout Initiative into our program. Stay tuned for details.