Explore science, art, world culture, healthy eating, engineering, technology, and more during our Girl Scout Day program. New this year, we will be hosting a Daisy Workshop and a Brownie Workshop as part of our Girl Scout Day program. Click the buttons below to register your troop!
During the October 14 Daisy Workshop, Daisies will be able to work towards the Count It Up & Money Counts Badges (badges not provided by Children’s Museum of Atlanta).
During the November 4 Workshop, Brownies will be able to work towards the Money Manager & Philanthropist Badges (badges not provided by Children’s Museum of Atlanta).
Children’s Museum fun badges are available for purchase in the gift shop.
- Girl Scout - $20
- Includes cost of workshop and Museum admission
- Parent/Troop Leader - $14.95
- Includes participation in workshop and Museum admission
- 18 children, 18 adults
- Minimum of 1 adult per 2 children
- Advance ticket purchase required for troops and Girl Scout families.
- Scouts must wear uniform or sashes the day of the event to receive a discount.
FROM PAST GIRL SCOUT DAYS
BOY SCOUT INITIATIVE
We are currently working to incorporate a Boy Scout Initiative into our program. Stay tuned for details.