PRICES AND HOURS
Hours of Operation
Monday………….10 AM – 4 PM
Tuesday………….10 AM – 4 PM
Thursday………….10 AM – 4 PM
Friday………….10 AM – 4 PM
Saturday………….10 AM – 5 PM
Sunday………….10 AM – 5 PM
**Wednesday Closure Exceptions**
The Museum will be OPEN:
- Wednesday, April 3, 2019 - Spring Break
- Wednesday, May 1, 2019 - Family Free Day
- Every Wednesday in June & July
- Wednesday, November 27, 2019
The Museum is CLOSED Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Museum Ticket Pricing
Ticket prices are for children adults over the age of one. Children under the age of one are free. All programs and classes are included in the price of admission.
Tickets may be purchased online, over the phone (404) 527-3693, or in person in the Welcome Center. Tickets are sold in the Welcome Center until 30 minutes prior to closing time. Tickets are sold online until 2 hours prior to closing time. Members are strongly encouraged to reserve tickets online to guarantee entry to the museum. Members with Association of Children's Museums (ACM) reciprocal benefits at another children's museum are eligible to receive 50% off general admission for up to six people.
Ways to Save
As a thank you to our military families, the Museum offers free admission to active, retired, and reserve military personnel and discounted admission to their families on certain military holidays. Purchases must be made in person at the front desk. ID is required. Not applicable with any other offer.
- Free admission is offered for all active, retired, and reserve military personnel on Memorial Day, July 4th, Veteran’s Day, Flag Day, and Armed Forces Day (family members of the military receive discounted admission on these holidays).
- Military families receive $10 off when purchasing a Museum membership.
- Military ID must be presented to receive the special military discounted rate.
March 2019- OMG! Take advantage of our March Membership Madness Deal! Guest purchasing a new membership or renewing a membership will receive $10 off PLUS 2 free additional month with their purchase. Use codes MADNESS & OMGMARCH19 at checkout to join the Museum family and experience the fun in learning through play!
*Offer good for Family level memberships and higher. Offer available March 1 - 31.
Educators receive $10 off when purchasing a museum membership. This purchase must be made in person at the front desk. ID is required. Not applicable with any other offer.
Fulton County Days
Fulton County residents are invited to buy one admission ticket and receive one additional general admission ticket for free on the opening day of each feature exhibit. Tickets are available for walk-in visitors only and are subject to availability.
Doc McStuffins: The Exhibit - Saturday, June 8
Curious George™: Let’s Get Curious! - Saturday, September 21
- Proof of residency is required and can include Georgia driver’s license or ID with a county code of 60 or Student ID from a Fulton County-based school, or Fulton County employee identification card.
- Fulton County Family Days are made possible by Fulton County Arts & Culture. Major funding for this organization is provided by the Fulton County Board of Commissioners.
ACM Membership Reciprocity
Members of other children’s museums with an Associate of Children’s Museum Reciprocal Membership may receive 50% off general admission for up to six (6) people. Cardholder must be present.
All gifts are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. The Museum is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt & charitable organization. Our tax-exempt number is 58-1785484.