Share your love of play! It’s easy – our new Gift Family Membership becomes active the first day of the recipient's visit! The first visit must be within 90 days of purchase.
The Memberships includes: Two named adults and any four children
If you have questions, please contact our membership department by email or at 404.527.5910.
- Unlimited general admission for one year
- Reciprocal – 50% off Admission at Nearly 200 Children’s Museums Nationwide
- Four (4) vouchers valid for $5 Museum admission to share with friends
- 100% tax-deductible (for the gift giver)
- Bring friends for free on select days throughout the year
- 10% off general admission for accompanying guests (admission must be purchased by a named member)
- Discounts on special ticketed events such as Trick or Treat, Super Hero Science Night, and NYE Bubble Bash
- Discounts at Museum Store
- Due to Covid-19, The Museum is not able to offer parties and special events at this time, but hope to resume them in early 2021.
Add a Named Caregiver OR a Guest – Family level membership ONLY
- Add a named caregiver to your membership (nanny, caregiver or grandparent) for only $20 each
- Bring a different guest each visit for $30 (only one guest add-on per membership).
Add-Ons are available the day the membership is redeemed.
CMA GIFT CARDS
Purchase a gift card for the recipient to redeem towards admission tickets, membership, or in the CMA Museum Store. Call 404.527.3693 to order.