CURRENT COVID POLICIES FOR GUESTS & MEMBERS
- BEFORE YOU VISIT
Determine if you and everyone in your family ages 2 years and up can commit to properly wearing a Museum approved face mask during your 2-hour session. Members & guests ages two (2) years and older not able to properly wear a mask for any reason should wait to visit the Museum when masks are no longer required.
Reserve your free tickets online
Arrive within the timed play session you chose when reserving your tickets and leave at the end of the session
Bring your masks! ALL members & guests ages two (2) years and older are required to wear a Museum approved face mask from the time you enter the building until the time you exit the building. Museum approved masks are cloth or disposable that are secured over your nose, mouth, and chin. Strict adherence is required, no exceptions will be made. Members & guests not properly wearing a Museum approved face mask may be asked to leave.
Fill up a water bottle and bring it with you! Our water fountains will be turned off and unavailable.
The Museum does not permit any food on-premises. Plan snack and meal times around your visit.
- COVID RULES & POLICIES
- Neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas, scarves, and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings. A face shield can be worn with a face mask, but not in place of one.
- The Museum does not permit any food on-premises. Plan snack and meal times around your visit.
- Adult:Child Ratio - 1:5 (Museum recommendation is 1:3)
- The Museum is now 100% cash-less. All transactions will require a credit card
- No re-entry allowed
- We are unable to refund ticket(s) but can easily reschedule them for a future session or apply them towards the purchase of a membership
- Lockers have been temporarily taken off the floor and are not available at this time
- Due to the tight space and inability to allow for social distancing, the Climber and the Globe are currently not accessible to guests.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIPS
All Museum membership levels receive:
- Unlimited FREE timed entry for one year during regular operating hours.
- 10% off general admission for accompanying guests (admission must be purchased by a named member).
- Discounted admission to select ticketed Museum events, Museum Store purchases, Virtual Programs, and Parties.
- Due to Covid-19, The Museum is not able to offer parties at this time.
- Invitations to Members-only exhibit previews.
- Additional benefits may be available based on membership level.
- Members MUST reserve tickets in advance either online or over the phone. Please refer to the Museum FAQ page for more information.
- Membership does not guarantee Museum admission. Admission is based on capacity. All member tickets must be reserved prior to your visit.
- Due to COVID-19, CMA is not accepting walk-up transactions at this time.
- When you become a member of the Museum, your email address will be added to our e-newsletter list to best communicate upcoming programs, exhibits, events, news and promotions. Please check your spam filter to ensure receipt.
The number of membership admission tickets per visit is determined by your level of membership. Visit our Membership - Join or Renew page for more details.
Do you need more admission tickets that your level provides? You can upgrade your membership level at any time throughout the year. Upgrade fee will apply. Ask out staff for more information
- Memberships are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
As a thank you to our military families, military families receive $10 off when purchasing a Museum membership. This purchase must be made in person at the front desk. Not applicable with any other offer. (Some restrictions may apply)
- Military ID must be presented to receive the special military discounted rate.
Educators receive $10 off when purchasing a museum membership. This purchase must be made in person at the front desk. ID is required. Not applicable with any other offer.