BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIPS
All Museum membership levels receive:
- Unlimited FREE timed entry for one year during regular operating hours.
- 10% off general admission for accompanying guests (admission must be purchased by a named member).
- Discounted admission to select ticketed Museum events, Museum Store purchases, Virtual Programs, and Parties.
- Due to Covid-19, The Museum is not able to offer parties at this time.
- Invitations to Members-only exhibit previews.
- Additional benefits may be available based on membership level
- Members MUST reserve tickets in advance either online or over the phone. Please refer to the Museum FAQ page for more information.
- Membership does not guarantee Museum admission. Admission is based on capacity. All member tickets must be reserved prior to your visit.
- Due to COVID-19, CMA is not accepting walk-up transactions at this time.
- When you become a member of the Museum, your email address will be added to our e-newsletter list to best communicate upcoming programs, exhibits, events, news and promotions. Please check your spam filter to ensure receipt.
The number of membership admission tickets per visit is determined by your level of membership. Visit our Membership - Join or Renew page for more details.
Do you need more admission tickets that your level provides? You can upgrade your membership level at any time throughout the year. Upgrade fee will apply. Ask out staff for more information
- Memberships are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
As a thank you to our military families, military families receive $10 off when purchasing a Museum membership. This purchase must be made in person at the front desk. Not applicable with any other offer. (Some restrictions may apply)
- Military ID must be presented to receive the special military discounted rate.
Educators receive $10 off when purchasing a museum membership. This purchase must be made in person at the front desk. ID is required. Not applicable with any other offer.