Thanks to the amazing ladies at the Junior League of Atlanta, we have a fun Valentine’s Day card idea to share with you!
- Construction paper
- Plain white printer paper
- Markers, crayons, colored pencils
Steps to Make:
- Using a marker, draw a heart on the plain white piece of paper.
- Ask an adult to help you cut confetti pieces out of the construction paper.
- Glue the construction paper pieces inside the heart to make a mosaic. Be creative! You can cover the whole heart or part of it. You can also use colors or patterns to decorate!
- Using a festive-colored marker, write a kind Valentine’s message to tell someone that you care about them and are thinking about them.