Bridget Ratajczak, Child and Developmental Supervisor at the Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning: Bright from the Start (DECAL), shares ideas on how to navigate early learning in this time of COVID.
The conversation explores children’s developmental stages, the social-emotional needs of children and families related to learning, and the need to give everyone “grace”, knowing that there will be good and bad days for learning.
Ms. Ratajczak also provides information on where to find equitable access to digital resources for learning.
- Bright from the Start: Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning
- Georgia Pre-K
- Find child care or Pre-K programs near you
- Sesame Street
- PBS Kids – For Grown-Ups
- DECAL – Developmental Milestones
- National Center for Pyramid Model Innovations (NCPMI)
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta: Strong4Life