Ways to Give
As an independent, 501(c)(3) nonprofit institution, the Museum relies on our generous donors who support our mission of sparking imagination and inspiring discovery through the power of play.
Gifts of Cash
Gifts of cash represent gifts made through credit/debit card transactions, outright cash, personal check/ cashier’s check, or money orders.
- Donate online or make a check payable to the Children’s Museum of Atlanta, 275 Centennial Olympic Park Dr. NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
- You will receive an acknowledgement letter for your tax records shortly after your gift is received. To check donations levels, please visit our Individual Giving page.
- For assistance, please contact Debbie Palay at 404.527.5909.
Many companies will make a matching gift to the Children’s Museum when one of their employees makes a donation. Please inquire with your Human Resources department to explore how you can increase your contribution.
Gifts of Stock, Bond and Other Securities
The Children’s Museum of Atlanta accepts many gifts of stock, bond, or other securities. We are pleased to assist you in a wire transfer when donating securities.
Museum members and friends committed to ensuring the Museum’s future for generations to come with their planned gifts are automatically inducted into the Museum’s Legacy Society. Members of the Legacy Society receive invitations to exhibition openings and exclusive Museum events.
- Reduce taxes on your estate through a bequest, your retirement plan or Insurance Policy (an IRA Rollover is also an option).
- Avoid capital gains tax with an Outright Gift of Appreciated Stock.
- Receive income for life through a Charitable Remainder Trust.
- Pass assets to your children and grandchildren and cut transfer taxes through a Charitable Lead Trust.
Contact the Development Department for more information on giving options.