Calling all Tiny Adventurers! Join us for our third annual TinyCON®: a two-day celebration of fantasy, science fiction, comics, gaming and technology…just for kids! Go check out Indiana Jones Archeology Lab at the Science Bar upstairs. Build your own Lightsaber and learn how to harness the force on stage at Jedi Training or take part in our Costume Parade around the museum. Use Pixels to create your own artwork in the Art Studio or blend your own special Fruit Smoothie in Princess Zelda’s ‘Breath of the Wild’ cooking class, and more! Costumes encouraged!
All Day at the Museum:
- Pokémon Scavenger hunt through the Museum - gotta catch ’em all!
- Temporary Tattoo Station
- Custom Fantasy or Superhero Mask Making Table
Daily programs happening at CMA On-Stage:
- Jedi training – 11:00 AM & 2:00 PM
- Costume Parade – 12:00 PM & 3:00 PM
- Avenger’s Training–1:00 PM & 4:00 PM
Science Bar Activities
- Indiana Jones Archaeology Lab – drop-in from 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
TinyCON® Creative Classes
Sign up for available class times at studio and classroom doors. Limited spaces available.*
- Pixel Art, Art Studio: open 11:00 AM – 4:30 PM*
- Android Circuits Lab: Build It Lab – open 11:00 AM – 4:30 PM*
- Light Saber making: Discovery Classroom – 11:00 AM – 4:30 PM*
- Princess Zelda: Breath of the Wild Smoothie Class: Exploration Classroom
- every 45min starting at 10:45 AM – 4 PM
* Last class time at 4:00 PM
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Recommended: Purchase your timed-general admission tickets to access Fast Pass tickets. Members are free but are encouraged to reserve Fast Pass tickets in advance in order to guarantee admission. Admittance is based on capacity.