Become a Member
Visit Children’s Museum of Atlanta and you will want to return again and again! Save money plus make lasting memories! Read more below.
Two of Us – $85.00
Spend one-on-one time with your child.
- One (1) Named Adult + One (1) Named Child Unlimited general admission for one adult and one child. Adult will be named on Membership Card. Membership Card and ID required on each visit for free admission. Advance reservations encouraged.
- Non-ReciprocalThis Membership is valid only for admission to Children’s Museum of Atlanta.
- One (1) One-Time Use Guest Pass
Family Membership – $125.00
Perfect for families with two or more children. Named adults are free to bring any four children, which makes Children’s Museum play dates easy and affordable.
- Two (2) Named Adults and Any Four (4) Children Unlimited general admission for two adults and up to four children. Adults will be named on Membership Card. Membership Card and ID required on each visit for free admission. Advance reservations encouraged.
- Two (2) One-Time Use Guest Passes
- Add a Named Caregiver for $20.00 (Family + Named Caregiver Package) A Caregiver is another person, such as a nanny, babysitter, or grandparent who may regularly bring your child to the Museum in your absence. The caregiver will be named on the Membership card.
- Add a Guest* for $30.00 (Family + Guest Package)
*guest MUST be accompanied by one of the named adults on the membership Guests are flexible, but must be accompanied by someone named on the Membership Card.
Family Plus Membership – $165.00
Purchase this membership if you travel and would like to take advantage of discount admissions to Children’s Museums around the country. To find other children’s museums, check out the Association of Children’s Museums website.
- Three (3) Named Adults and Any Six (6) Children
- Reciprocal – 50% off Admission and Nearly 200 Children’s Museum’s Nationwide
- Three (3) One-Time Use Guest passes
- Add Guest* for $30.00 (Family Plus + Guest Package)
*guest MUST be accompanied by one of the named adults on the membership
- Add Additional Children for $10.00 per child
- Guest Passes, when acquired through the purchase of a membership, expire within 3 months of membership purchase.
- Guests Passes cannot be replaced or redeemed for cash.
- In order for Guest Passes to be used, the passes must be presented and exchanged for admission tickets in the Welcome Center upon entry.
Things to know….
- Members are highly encouraged to reserve tickets in advanced either online or over the phone. Reserving your tickets, and arriving within the hour time slot your tickets are purchased for, before visiting the Museum will guarantee entry in to the Museum even when we are at capacity or sold out.
- Your membership is paid for after your third visit.
- Children are no longer required to be a part of your household. Purchase a Family or Family Plus membership and you have the opportunity to bring additional children to every visit (some restrictions apply).
- When you become a member of the Museum, we add you to our eblast list to best communicate upcoming programs, exhibits, events, news and promotions.
- Members receive discounted admission to select ticketed Museum events and unlimited free general admission for one year. Membership does not guarantee admission in to the Museum when we are at capacity, unless tickets have been pre-reserved ahead of time.
- Give another family a year’s worth of memories. Gift memberships are available by phone, online or in person.
- Renew your membership by the expiration date and receive $20 off.
- With a Family Membership, two named adults and four unnamed children may enjoy the Museum for as little as $10 a month.
- Memberships are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Become a Member Today!
Now is the best time to buy a membership!