Amuse'um is the Museum's largest fundraiser of the year & allows adults to celebrate the power of play in the Museum's own unique way while supporting impactful education & outreach programs.
March 16, 2019
Location: Children's Museum of Atlanta
Time: 7 PM - 11 PM
There's no place like CMA! Festive food, signature cocktails, and the chance to bid on auction items worthy of the Great Oz are part of this one-of-a-kind gala benefitting the Museum's early childhood educational programming and community outreach.
Special Appeal - A Museum for All
- Atlanta Public Schools serves over 5,000 K-12 students with special needs, from learning disabilities to Autism.
- 10% of these exceptional students are under the age of 5
- The majority of teachers and parents who work or live with children with special needs don't feel their children have the same access to quality field trips and enrichment programs as fellow students
Through A Museum for All, Children's Museum of Atlanta will address issues of educational equity by providing access to resources and experiences that promote learning through the power of play.
Ensure that Children's Museum of Atlanta addresses the needs of ALL CHILDREN. Donate to our Special Appeal during the Live Auction.
Amuse'um Host Committee
- Sydney Langdon, Event Chair
- Natalie Williams, Event Chair
- Angela and Mitch Ballantyne
- Julianna Cagle
- Rebecca and Chris Cagle
- Katie and Taylor Dozier
- Saira and Addison Draper
- Antoinette and Greg Ellison
- Emily and Kevin Graney
- Erika and Kareem Hall
- Allison and Ben Hill
- Audrey Horne
- Lauren Linder & Jonathan Grunberg
- Roshal and Zwade Marshall
- Kim and Terrell Massey
- Jamila and Whit McKnight
- Pooja Natarajan
- Sameia and Timothy Udoji
- Khadeja and Shawn Sessoms
- Kathy Waller
- Halli Cohn and Rich Warren
All gifts are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. The Museum is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt & charitable organization. Our tax-exempt number is 58-1785484.