A special event at the Museum provides grown-ups with the opportunity to play while also raising meaningful contributions that benefit the Museum’s outreach programs.
Tournament for Play
Join us for Tournament for Play, our third annual golf tournament, sponsored by PNC, benefiting the Children’s Museum of Atlanta. The tournament will be held at the prestigious Peachtree Golf Club on Monday, August 31, 2015.
- Schedule of Events:
8:30 AM – Registration & Breakfast
9:00 AM – Practice Range
10:00 AM – Shotgun Start
3:00 PM – Awards Ceremony & Cocktail Reception
- Player Add-On Bundle & Sponsorship opportunities available:
- Player Add-On Bundle: $100 (limit 1 bundle per player)
– Includes 1 raffle ticket, 2 mulligans, and 1 poker game entry.
- Golf Hole Sponsorship: $500
– Signage provided at tee box.
- Donation in Lieu of Playing: Direct contribution to the Children’s Museum of Atlanta.
- Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities: Please contact the Museum’s development office for more information at
Amuse’um is the Museum’s largest fundraiser of the year and allows adults to celebrate the power of play in the Museum’s own unique way! Come play, bid, eat, drink, dance and enjoy all that the Museum has to offer. All support we receive the night of the event goes toward the Museum’s outreach programs as well as keeping the Museum floor running. Amuse’um 2016 presenting sponsor is Georgia Natural Gas.
- Save The Date – April 16, 2016.
- More Information Coming Soon.
Become a Sponsor!
Sponsor one of our events and help us make the Atlanta community a better one!