The Museum focuses on early learning that takes place during a pivotal time in childhood. We are extremely grateful to all of the Museum's supporters.
A little about the Museum
As Atlanta’s only children’s museum, building a partnership with the Museum allows us to:
- Serve as an anchor institution and fill an important niche in our city’s cultural vitality.
- Help increase your organization’s visibility while making a real difference in the lives of thousands of children in the Greater Atlanta area.
- Welcome over 200,000 visitors each year comprised of children under the age of nine, parents, grandparents, caregivers, school groups, and educators.
- Offer creative, highly visible sponsorship opportunities for feature exhibits, special programs, community outreach and events.
What it means to sponsor the Museum
As a sponsor, your organization will receive valuable benefits and recognition tailored to meet your objectives while supporting the Museum’s mission. Research shows that corporate philanthropy is good for business because it can:
- Align your customers with a brand.
- Drive sales and retail activity.
- Increase public relations and visibility.
- Enhance relationships with your target demographic.
- Promote recruitment and retention improving staff morale through involvement.
Support the Museum!
Contact Debbie Palay, Director of Development.