A day at the Museum includes a wide variety of hands-on and creative programs which highlight the Museum's focus areas. Daily programs are included in the price of admission.
Build It Lab
- Older children (ages 6-9) will enjoy this supervised space where they have access to real tools and materials needed to spark creativity, nurture curious minds, and ignite the next wave of innovators.
- Woodworking and other popular maker skills encourage visitors to be curious, creative, and innovative.
- Children discover colors and sounds and explore artists and music from around the world.
- The projects in the Studio connect and are inspired by the other exhibits in the Museum and change throughout the year.
- Children can do visual as well as musical art activities.
Find out when all our Daily Programs will be happening!