A day at the Museum includes a wide variety of hands-on and creative programs which highlight the Museum's focus areas. Daily programs are included in the price of admission.
Build It Lab
- Older children (ages 6-9) will enjoy this supervised space where they have access to real tools and materials needed to spark creativity, nurture curious minds, and ignite the next wave of innovators.
- Woodworking and other popular maker skills encourage visitors to be curious, creative, and innovative.
- Children discover colors and sounds and explore artists and music from around the world.
- The projects in the Studio connect and are inspired by the other exhibits in the Museum and change throughout the year.
- Children can do visual as well as musical art activities.
- Parents, Guardians and their children will work together to hand sew appliques. Classes will be open studio so drop in and stay as long as you wish.
- Children discover colors and explore artists from around the world. The projects in the Art Studio connect and are inspired by the traveling exhibits in the museum as well as cultural holidays.
Find out when all our Daily Programs will be happening!