Ways to Save
Whenever possible, we will share ways to save while getting the most value out of your visits.
During the month of May, we’re offering half-off admission beginning at 2 PM on weekdays! Join us for our Halfternoons and catch the Super Spectacular Science Show featuring Professor Labcoat at 3 PM.
Half-priced tickets available at the Welcome Center only. May not be combined with any other offer. Not available on Federal Holidays (Memorial Day, May 30, 2016). Half-priced tickets available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Promotion dates: May 2 – 31.
As a thank you to our military families, the Museum offers discounted or free admission to active, retired, and reserve military personnel and their families. Active, retired and reserved military personnel also receive $10 off when purchasing a museum membership. This purchase must be made in person at the front desk. ID is required. Not applicable with any other offer.
- Free admission is offered for all active, retired, and reserve military personnel on Memorial Day, July 4th, Veteran’s Day, Flag Day, and Armed Forces Day.
- Every other day, military families receive the discounted rate of $11.95 + tax.
- Military ID must be presented to receive the special military discounted rate.
Educators receive $10 off when purchasing a museum membership. This purchase must be made in person at the front desk. ID is required. Not applicable with any other offer.
Target Free Second Tuesday
Target Free Second Tuesday is a special opportunity for the community to bring their children to experience the Museum for free, between the hours of 1 PM and 6 PM.
- Free admission is made possible through the generous support of Target.
- Every second Tuesday of the month visitors who may not have the opportunity to experience the museum or want to try the museum free of charge are able to do so through our partnership with Target.
- 2016 Dates: January 12; February 9; March 8; April 12, May 10; June 14; July 12; August 9; September 13; October 11; November 8; December 13
Fulton County Days
Fulton County residents are invited to buy one admission ticket and receive one additional general admission ticket for free on the opening day of each feature exhibit. Tickets are available for walk-in visitors only and are subject to availability.
XOXO: An Exhibit About Love & Forgiveness – June 11, 2016
- Proof of residency is required and can include Georgia driver’s license or ID with a county code of 60 or Student ID from a Fulton County based school, or Fulton County employee identification card.
- Fulton County Family Days are made possible by Fulton County Arts & Culture. Major funding for the Museum is provided by the Fulton County Board of Commissioners under the guidance of Fulton County Arts & Culture.
ACM Membership Reciprocity
Members of other children’s museums with an Associate of Children’s Museum Reciprocal Membership may receive 50% off general admission for up to six (6) people. Card holder must be present. For more information, click here.
Join the Museum and SAVE!
Becoming a member is the most cost efficient way to enjoy the Children’s Museum of Atlanta.