Ways to Save
Whenever possible, we will share ways to save while getting the most value out of your visits.
Now through March 31, join the Museum and save even more with our Membership Madness sale! Take $10 off the cost of a new Family Membership and receive one extra bonus month of fun.
Purchase ONLINE with promo codes:
MMEM – extra month code
MM2017 – $10 discount code
– OR –
Call our Membership Department at 404.420.9195
*Valid on new Memberships only.
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Goodwill of North Georgia Discount
Just in time for Spring Cleaning! Donate your goods to a metro-Atlanta Goodwill donation center and receive a coupon for 2 for 1 tickets to Children’s Museum of Atlanta!
- Valid March 4 – 11, 2017
- Must present original coupon at Visitors Services desk in Museum Welcome Center.
- Valid for up to 4 tickets.
- May not be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Offer expires on March 11, 2017.
As a thank you to our military families, the Museum offers discounted or free admission to active, retired, and reserve military personnel and their families. Active, retired and reserved military personnel also receive $10 off when purchasing a museum membership. This purchase must be made in person at the front desk. ID is required. Not applicable with any other offer.
- Free admission is offered for all active, retired, and reserve military personnel on Memorial Day (May 29, 2017), July 4th, Veteran’s Day (November 11, 2017), Flag Day (June 14, 2017), and Armed Forces Day (May 20, 2017).
- Every other day, military families receive the discounted rate of $11.95 + tax.
- Military ID must be presented to receive the special military discounted rate.
Educators receive $10 off when purchasing a museum membership. This purchase must be made in person at the front desk. ID is required. Not applicable with any other offer.
Target Free Second Tuesday
Target Free Second Tuesday is a special opportunity for the community to bring their children to experience the Museum for free, between the hours of 1 PM and 6 PM; Summer TFTT hours are 1 PM – 7 PM June & July only.
- 2017 Dates: January 10 | February 14 | March 14 | April 11 | May 9 | June 13 | July 11 | August 8 | September 12 | October 10 | November 14 | December 12
- Free admission is made possible through the generous support of Target.
- Every second Tuesday of the month visitors who may not have the opportunity to experience the museum or want to try the museum free of charge are able to do so through our partnership with Target.
Fulton County Days
Fulton County residents are invited to buy one admission ticket and receive one additional general admission ticket for free on the opening day of each feature exhibit. Tickets are available for walk-in visitors only and are subject to availability.
- Proof of residency is required and can include Georgia driver’s license or ID with a county code of 60 or Student ID from a Fulton County based school, or Fulton County employee identification card.
- Fulton County Family Days are made possible by Fulton County Arts & Culture. Major funding for this organization is provided by the Fulton County Board of Commissioners.
ACM Membership Reciprocity
Members of other children’s museums with an Associate of Children’s Museum Reciprocal Membership may receive 50% off general admission for up to six (6) people. Card holder must be present. For more information, click HERE.
Join the Museum and SAVE!
Becoming a member is the most cost efficient way to enjoy the Children’s Museum of Atlanta.