Ways to Save
Whenever possible, we will share ways to save while getting the most value out of your visits.
As a thank you to our military families, the Museum offers free admission to active, retired, and reserve military personnel on military holidays. Military personnel also receive $10 off when purchasing a museum membership. This purchase must be made in person at the front desk. ID is required. Not applicable with any other offer.
Free admission is offered for all active, retired, and reserve military personnel on:
- Armed Forces Day (May 19, 2018).
- Memorial Day (May 28, 2018)
- Flag Day (June 14, 2018)
- July 4th
- Veteran’s Day (November 11, 2018)
Educators receive $10 off when purchasing a museum membership. This purchase must be made in person at the front desk. ID is required. Not applicable with any other offer.
Fulton County Days
Fulton County residents are invited to buy one admission ticket and receive one additional general admission ticket for free on the opening day of each feature exhibit. Tickets are available for walk-in visitors only and are subject to availability.
- Proof of residency is required and can include Georgia driver’s license or ID with a county code of 60 or Student ID from a Fulton County based school, or Fulton County employee identification card.
- Fulton County Family Days are made possible by Fulton County Arts & Culture. Major funding for this organization is provided by the Fulton County Board of Commissioners.
ACM Membership Reciprocity
Members of other children’s museums with an Associate of Children’s Museum Reciprocal Membership may receive 50% off general admission for up to six (6) people. Card holder must be present. For more information, click HERE.
Join the Museum and SAVE!
Becoming a member is the most cost efficient way to enjoy the Children’s Museum of Atlanta.