Hours & Tips
Hours and prices are subject to change.
Hours of Operation
Monday………….10 AM – 4 PM
Tuesday…………10 AM – 4 PM
Thursday……….10 AM – 4 PM
Friday……………..10 AM – 4 PM
Saturday………..10 AM – 5 PM
Sunday……………10 AM – 5 PM
**The Museum is open Wednesday, April 5 during Spring Break.
The Museum will be CLOSED Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day.
1 – 100 years old – $14.95 (plus tax)
Military Discount – $11.95 (plus tax)
- FAST PASS tickets are the best way to enter the Museum. You get to skip the line! Learn more HERE.
- Last ticket sold and entry is 30 minutes prior to closing time
- All programs and classes are included with price of admission
- Children under 1 years old are free
- Members with Association of Children’s Museums (ACM) reciprocal benefits at another children’s museum are eligible to receive 50% off general admission for up to six (6) people
Our Visitors Services team is always happy to answer questions about our exhibits, daily happenings, amenities, and downtown Atlanta while you are here.
- BEST TIME TO COME
- During the week, field trip groups typically head back to school by 1 PM, so the afternoon during the week is the best time to come and enjoy the Museum.
- FOOD & DRINK
- Vending machines with healthy options are available in the mezzanine section of the Museum. You are encouraged to bring your own lunch and/or snacks and eat at our indoor or outdoor picnic tables. There are many family-friendly dining options in downtown Atlanta and re-entry to the Museum is allowed. No additional food is sold at the Museum.
- We recommend wearing comfortable “play clothes” as well as rubber-soled sneakers or shoes. Open-toe sandals, flip flops, and high heels are strongly discouraged. You are encouraged to bring a change of clothes as your toddler might get wet in our Leaping into Learning fishing area.
- Public parking lots are located throughout downtown Atlanta and are a short walk from the Museum. Before you leave home, check the parking prices around the Museum. Special events may increase parking prices in public lots.
- For the convenience of all our guests, we recommend leaving strollers at home or in the car when possible. If that is not possible, the Museum offers stroller parking behind the Paint Wall in the Tools for Solutions exhibit area, next to the stairs.
- NURSING & CHANGING TABLES
- Changing tables are available in all restrooms, including the family restroom located in the resource library in Leaping into Learning. You are welcome to nurse your child anywhere in the Museum. For a quieter location, a Family Resource Room is located in Leaping into Learning.